Available at PhotoCineLoc, the Alexa Mini, more compact and lighter than the Amira or Alexa, completes our ARRI range.
Equipped with a 35 mm (4:3) CMOS sensor, the Alexa Mini can film in 4K/UHD up to 60 fps, and in 2K/HDTV up to 200 fps.
It can record in ProRes or ARRIRAW.
Weighing 2.3 kg and equipped with a carbon fibre coating, the Alexa Mini is ideal for aerial shots with a drone or steadicam shoots. Its titanium PL mount can accommodate all PL cinema lenses and an adapter allows the use of B4 and EF lenses.
Finally, the Alexa Mini can be remotely controlled by Wi-Fi via a mobile device (smartphone, tablet) on Apple iOS and Google Android.
– Integrated motorized ND filters
– Fast frame rate
– De-squeeze anamorphic (sensor 4:3)
– Interchangeable optical mount
– Wi-Fi control (focus, ND filters…)
The kit includes:
– Rear viewfinder MVF-1 Multi
– CFast Reader 2.0
– 4x AntonBauer Cine150 Goldmount 150Wh mattresses
– AntonBauer TM4 Goldmount® Charger
– Rear Mount PL PL
– Rear baseplate